A small electrical driven floor stripper with interchangeable blades
This floor stripper is a powerful self-propelled machine, ideal for indoor and outdoor medium sized renovation jobs.
The BS-110 is constructed of rugged metal for longevity and durability on the worksite. With electronic components, this floor stripper requires almost no maintenance to keep running at peak performance.
- Electrical driven machine.
- Forward and backward function.
- Standard speed control.
- User- and environmental friendly; very low noise level, easy to operate and low vibrations.
- Very high output.
- Adjustable handle position; can go below fixed obstacles.
- Small and compact equipment which is easy for transportation.
- Heavy duty equipment, which is almost maintenance free.
- Weights at the front can easily be changed.
The BS-110 is a multi-use floor stripper with applications indoor and outdoor on medium-sized commercial jobs. The BS-110 ideal for hardwood parquet, ceramics, linoleum, vinyl, carpet, wove floor, adhesives, glue, and roofing materials.