Suitable for grinding and polishing large surfaces
Working width: Ã735 mm | The BMG-735PRO is a triple head grinder with 3 x Ã240 mm discs. It has a powerfull motor and a solid all metal construction to create the ideal weight.
The Blastrac BMGâ735PRO is a triple head grinder designed for finishing large horizontal surfaces. This machine is standard equipped with a speed control system. It is an ideal machine for companies with high hygiene and safety standards such as food, pharmaceutical and medical industries. The BMG-735PRO triple head grinder is dust free when connected to the appropriate dust collection system. Blastrac has designed a full range of triple head grinders and diamond products, which give the opportunity to process any floor and specific application.
- Closed circuit when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- 3 planetary rotating discs Ã240 mm.
- Heavy duty frequency drive.
- LCD screen for all required information, such as amperage and rotating speed.
- Double protected emergency stop.
- Separate drive system for central rotation and 3-disc planetary distribution.
- Ideal machine for surface preparation before coating, removal of coatings, grinding and polishing on concrete and natural stone, cleaning and removal of paint and glues.
- Floating head technology allows machine to follow the contour of the floor.
- Sufficient horsepower, torque and a solid, all-metal construction, to create the ideal weight and performance combination of any comparable product.
- Floating shroud with brush for every application.
- Many optional tools, which are easy to change because of the patented Diamag system.
The BMGâ735PRO triple head grinder is perfect for decorative floor applications such as grinding or polishing of concrete, stone, marble, granite and much more. The BMGâ735PRO is also ideal for use with industrial flooring applications and concrete surface preparation.