A floor grinder that is easy and comfortable to use.
Working width: Ã250 mm | The BGS-250 has an adjustable grinding depth and it’s very easy and comfortable to use with low vibrations.
The Blastrac BGS-250 is a single-disc concrete grinder especially designed for small to medium horizontal surface preparation applications. The BGS-250 is very easy and comfortable to use with low vibrations. The BGS-250 single disc grinder is dust free when connected to the appropriate Blastrac dust collection system. Blastrac has designed a full range of concrete grinders and diamond products, which give the opportunity to treat any floor and specific application.
- Closed circuit which is almost dust free, when connected to an appropriate Blastrac dust collector.
- Single-head grinding machine Ã250 mm.
- Designed for small to medium horizontal surfaces.
- Can grind right up to the edge.
- Adjustable grinding depth.
- No risk of underground deterioration.
- User friendly and comfortable to use with low vibrations.
- Compact and light: easy to transport and carry upstairs.
- Because of the especially designed flexible coupling, the grinding disc makes optimal contact with the floor.
- Several optional grinding discs for an optimized use in every specific application.
The BGS-250 concrete grinder is perfect for the surface preparation of small to medium floors, surface leveling, preparation before coating, and removal of coating defects or adhesives. The BGS-250 is also ideal for use with industrial flooring applications, concrete preparation, and decorative flooring.